Sunday, August 3, 2008

Free online business? My reply letter to a lead

I got an email from one of my leads on IPC program, she said:
I talked to many people they say if u have to pay money to start an online business its a scam. so i cant waist money 4 nothing.

Here is my reply:
Hi,

Thank you for writing to me.

That's Ok, maybe IPC program is not for you, but I must say what those people said is wrong. Are they making real money online?

You should know online business is business, you must have an investment

I am not persuading you to join IPC program but just wanna talk something about online business, hopefully it is helpful.

There are really some FREE make money online programs, but actually they are SCAMs.

I guess the online business your friends talked about including "email reading", "paid surfing" and "paid survey". They are not business, and you can't make money from them.

I was scammed a lot of times by those programs. That's right, you don't need input money but you input tons of time and you get nothing.

There are also some programs you can call them "online job". You can get paid for little investment (you still need do some investment anyway). Most affiliating programs are "online jobs".
So what is the different between "business" and "job"? To run a business, you sell a product; to do a job, you sell your time. Obviously, to sell a product is a much more profitable and
efficient way to make money. So who will give you a product to sell for free? Actually IPC program is almost the cheapest REAL business on internet; most other ones need at least 1000
to get started.

If you really don't want put some investment, maybe you should choose online job but not online business. However, there are also a lot of scams for online job.
There is a job called Project Payday, it is very popular. It is not scam and almost free to join. Maybe you can make $500 per month by this job (I make $400 per day by IPC program).
http://www.projectpayday.com/go/1275443
You can read a review on this program; http://www.squidoo.com/projectpaydayscamreview
Another review: http://www.squidoo.com/autopilotreview

Finally I must say again IPC program is not a scam and I am not a scammer. I am just an full-time master student and my major is biology. I am not a businessman and I am just an average person like you. I even post my telephone number and home address on the website, do you think a scammer dare to do that?

Thank you for contacting with me anyway, and welcome back anytime.

No comments: